The LUPIN is a measurement tool for light, brightness and the flicker ratio of the light flux.
The sensor is specialized to have its spectral sensitivity identical to that of a human eye (A-curved), as well as spatial sensitivity calibrated to government standards for Light Meters, Pulse meters and Lucimeters.
• measuring light source parameters (LED, fluorescent, power saving, gas-discharge, filament, halogen types of lamps and luminaries).
• measuring light pulsation ratio (flickering), illumination, brightness of various sources of light at various points (at work places, surfaces, roadways, various objects, etc.) both indoors and outdoors.
• measuring brightness and its unevenness over screens, such as: computer monitors, TVs, laptops, pads, smartphones, etc.
• measuring and analyzing the type and frequency of light pulsation using RadexLight Software.
• Unique photo-sensor with specialized spatial and spectral sensitivity
• Adjustable photo-head sensor provides optimal positioning for any measurement
• high-contrast graphic OLED-display
• Compact and ergonomic design for easy pocket storage
• Built-in lithium battery
• Conveniently chargeable through micro-USB
• RadexLight Software allows data transfer to PC (download from QuartaRad.com)
• High-accuracy measurements are provided by the state-of-the art 32-bit microprocessor, that allows for complex algorithmic analysis.